You can pay for your booking via bank transfer in to our Barclays Bank UK account.
No,You do not share the villa with other guests. When you rent the villa, all property is only exclusive for your use including all facilities at the villa.
To reserve the property and prevent it to be booked for the same dates we ask you to pay a 25% deposit.
You can find our search facility on the home page,villa holidays page and destination page.You may simply select your holiday dates,number of people and your desired holiday destination and click search button.You will then see list of available properties matching your search criteria.If you would like to add more detail on your search you may click on the advanced search button and choose the type of the properties you are interested in.If you are looking for a specific villa you can type the name of the villa in the search box right top of the page.
You can see distances on location section on the villas detail page.
Prices shown on our website are per villa,by choosing your travel dates on villas detail page you can see the exact pricing.
In these Booking Conditions “You” or “Your” means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). “We”, “Us” or “Our” means the Lycian Escapes Limited a company registered in England with company no: 02481154 and registered office address of Woodhill Cottage Woodhill, Meopham, Kent, England, United Kingdom, DA13 0DJ. Once a provisional booking of the accommodation has been made, the booking form, together with the appropriate deposit, should be received by Lycian Escapes Limited. We do our utmost to provide You with accurate descriptions and illustrations on Our Websites and any other information we give. However, we do not warrant or accept any responsibility for views, opinions, recommendations or comments expressed by Us or others. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information, comments and descriptions on Our Website or otherwise supplied, is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors contained therein or thereof. The information is, to the best of our knowledge, correct at the time of publication, however, some of the information contained relates to factors which are beyond Our control, such as airlines, airport transfers, restaurants etc. Details of such establishments may change without Our knowledge and cannot be absolutely relied upon.
1. Payment: . To confirm a booking a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total price and the booking form is required within 48 hours of confirmation of availability to secure the property, and the balance payment 60 days before arrival date. On receipt of the deposit (or full payment if applicable) and booking form, we will send you a booking confirmation, which establishes our contract with you. Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of the booking conditions. Please check the details and contact Us immediately if there are any errors or omissions to any information which appears on the Booking Confirmation or any other document, as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within 5 working days of its transmission. You will be required to pay the balance at least 60 days before departure. For bookings which take place within 60 days of departure, the full amount will be required together with the refundable damage deposit. Directions to the property and key arrangements will be sent to you when the balance of payment has been received. If you fail to pay the balance when due, we will treat your booking as cancelled. For cancellation policy please see paragraph 6.
2. The payment is only for the use of the agreed accomodation and its facilities for the agreed dates and number of people. It does not cover the cost of air fares, any transport, transfers to and from the airport, any excursions whatever distance or cost of taxis, food, cleaning, washing products and any other unforeseen costs.
3. Payment Methods: We accept bank transfer, debit cards or credit cards.Payments by credit card may be subject to a 1.4% additional charge. Details of payment will be sent on receipt of confirmation of payment method, (Not applicable for bookings made through Airbnb, Holiday Lettings or other sites where you make direct payments).
4. Prices All prices given are in Sterling (£) and the rental price is weekly unless otherwise stated. We will reserve the right to change the prices published. This will not affect the price of your booking. The price is for rental of the accommodation and its facilities, including use of electricity, gas and water for the agreed period only unless otherwise stated. It does not include the cost of any flights or transfers to and from the property.
5. Amendments by you: If you wish to modify your booking, please do it via e-mail. If you change venue this will be classed as full cancellation and charges will be applied accordingly
6) Cancellation: Cancellations must be made in writing from the person who agreed the rental agreement and will take effect the day such modification is received. Cancellation charges are as follows: Deposit: non-refundable 100% of the rental price if the cancellation is made less than 60 days before the arrival date Cancellations must be received by us in writing at least ONE WORKING DAY prior to the above day. Any refunds due regardless of what your original payment method will be refunded by bank transfer. Cancellation: In the unlikely event we have to cancel your booking we will endeavour to offer alternatives of similar standard without any extra charge to you. If our alternatives are not suitable to you, or we are unable to do so, we will refund the monies paid by you for accommodation only.
7. Our Responsibility: The descriptions in our web-site have been prepared in good faith to give an overall impression of the property, facilities and surrounding area. However, we cannot guarantee that all properties, their facilities, or the locality will be exactly as stated. Furthermore, we cannot accept any liability in respect of injury, loss, damage or a spoilt holiday,however caused. Any valuables are left at your own risk. Our liability for affiliate to provide the service promised is limited to the value of the booking in all cases. İn the unlikely event that the property you have booked is not available (for reasons sited in this document, including double booking on the part of the owner or agent) for the full or part of the duration of your stay) we will upgrade you to another like villa for the duration and compensate you for the number of days lost. İn the event that you choose not to move, Lycian Escapes accepts no liability. Lycian Escapes Limited accepts no liability for events caused as a result of acts of God, Governments, acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws or measures of any kind on the part of the Government or local authority, explosions, floods, tempest, hostilities of war, political unrest, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, theft, epidemics quarantine, medical or customs regulations, technical or administrative problems with transport, closure of airports, breakdowns with machines and equipment, adverse weather conditions, water shortages, electricity cuts, no internet connections, no WIFI or any other circumstances outside of our control and could not have been avoided even with all due care. We are unable to accept any liability for any delay, transportation to and from your accommodation. In such circumstances, you may be able to make a claim under your insurance policy. Neither the Agent nor the Owner can be held responsible for the breakdown of mechanical equipment such as pumps, boilers, internet connections, swimming pool filtration systems, washing machines, dishwashers, irons, hair dryers, television, dvds, satellite tv etc nor for the failure of public utilities such as water, gas and electricity. Neither the agent nor the Owner are responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the holiday accommodation or which is beyond Our control. Neither the Agent nor the Owners accept any responsibility or liability for the standard or quality of Your holiday.
8. Complaints: In the unlikely event that a guest has any problems during their stay, they must report it immediately to our Representative. If a satisfactory solution is not reached please contact Us immediately. We shall attempt to resolve the matter immediately, but if you remain dissatisfied you must write to us, setting out the nature of your complaint within 7 days from the end of your holiday. A failure to notify us during the holiday may mean that we will be unable to resolve the dispute after you return home. We undertake to respond to Your complaint within 7 days and to do Our best to resolve the matter to Your satisfaction. Please note that minor maintenance issues can generally be resolved by our Representatives or Property Supervisor. Until we know of a complaint or problem, We cannot begin to resolve it. Most minor problems can be dealt with and satisfactorily resolved quickly. The Agent will do their best to help resolve any justifiable complaints regarding the accommodation by You, however, if the matter remains unresolved the Agent will pass the matter to the owner. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with the accommodation which cannot be amicably settled must then be taken up with the Owner. If You vacate the property before the end of the rental period without Our authorization, You shall lose any rights to compensation if any due.
9. Contact: In the event that you experience any problems during your holiday our resident service managers are there to help you.
10. Arrival and departure: Your check in time is 3pm on the day of arrival, or as soon as possible after this time. Early admission to the property may not always be possible as the property needs to be cleaned and prepared for guests’ arrival. We shall do our best to make suitable arrangements if the property is not available but cannot always guarantee to do so.
11. Your check out time is 11 a.m. on day of departure. We can generally be flexible on these if given due notice and will try to make suitable arrangements if there is a cross over. Please let us have your flight details as soon as possible.
12. Late departure or early admission may be liable to an additional charge.
13. Breakages and Damage: You are liable for any breakage, damage or loss to the property, its contents and common areas whether the breakage, damage or loss is accidental or deliberate. All repair, breakage and damage costs will be deducted from the Security Deposit. We have the right to invoice You or charge to Your credit/debit card the balance for all breakages, damages or losses in the event that these costs exceed the Security Deposit.
14. Security deposit: A Security damage deposit is paid by you with the final balance before arrival and is refunded within 7 days of your departure following a damage inspection the property.
15. Keys: If keys are lost, broken or taken during your stay or on Your departure from the property we will deduct the sum of £60.00 from the Security Deposit to cover the cost of replacement keys and/or locks.
16. Care of property: The property will be cleaned and supplied with fresh linen and towels prior to your arrival. Please note for those guests staying more than one week the property will be cleaned once a week. If you wish for additional maid service (cleaning/washing/ironing) please enquire
.17. Please treat the property with utmost respect; you are expected to leave it in the same condition as upon arrival. The Representative will inspect the property prior or soon after your departure.
18. Please report any damage to fixtures and fittings on arrival (within 24 hours) to our local Representative.
19. In some instances there may be items clearly set aside in a storage area that are the owner’s personal property. Guests are asked to refrain from opening & using these items.
20. Behaviour: We expect all guests to have consideration for other guests and third parties. This includes avoiding making excessive noise. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, You or any member of Your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause damage, upset, offence or distress to a fellow guest or to any third party or damage to the property, or in any way damage the reputation and/or goodwill of Us, We will be entitled, without prior notice, to levy a fine and/or terminate the occupation of the persons(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) will be required to leave the property immediately. We will have no further responsibility to such person(s). No refunds will be made and We will not pay any expenses or or costs incurred as a result of such termination. We ask that noise levels are kept to a minimum between 11.30pm and 9.30 a.m. 21. A Welcome Information pack is either sent to you or provided at the villa.